Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Today is Wednesday

Today is September 29th.
Yesterday was Tuesday. Today is Wednesday. Tomorrow will be Thursday.
I went on Youtube.
I sang "I Just Can't Wait to Be King". That's Simba's song.
I sang "You've Got a Friend in Me". That's a Toy Story song.
I sang "Take Me Out to the Ball Game". That's the Baseball song.
I studied with Tinah.
I studied Math. 3X4=12. 3X5=15.
I wrote a story:

Snake Food
The snake is eating mice. The snake was scary! D: The snake did not have legs. The snake had two sharp teeth. The snake was green. The mice ran away. The snake is hungry. The snake opened his mouth. The snake bit a mouse. The snake swallowed the mouse. The snake was not hungry anymore. The End.

I painted a picture of my snake story:


I went to Walmart.
I bought Drumsticks ice cream.
I'm going to school tomorrow.
It was a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment