Monday, September 6, 2010

Today is Monday

Today is September 6th.
I sang "I Just Can't wait to Be King".

I sang and danced to "He lives in You". That's music.

I sang "Hakuna matata". I sang "You've got a friend in me". My microphone was a pen.
I sang "Take me out to the ball game".
I sang "Elmo's song".

I sang "Be Prepared".

Whoa.

I went to get a haircut. The hair on my head is short.

I've got to go to school. Mr. H is my teacher.
Today is Labor day.
School is in 1 more day.
I ate ramen for breakfast.

I ate rice, spinach, and shrimp for lunch. I studied with Tinah.9X2=18. 10X2=20.
I jumped on the trampoline.

I painted a picture.
The snake is green.
The star is Happy.
The spider is black. It has eight legs.
I have a sad face.
I have an angry face.
The grass is light green.
The flower is pink.
The sun is bright.
The clouds are white.
The sky is dark blue.
It was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment