Friday, September 10, 2010

Today is Friday

Today is September 10th.
I played youtube videos.
I sang "I just't Can't Wait to be King".
I wrote the words with Tinah.
I sang "He Lives in You". That's music.
I sang "Take me out to the ball game".
I sang "You've got a Friend in me".
I sang "Hakuna Matata".
I sang the cry baby song.
I went to school. 2+4=6.
I went to Target.
I bought grape juice.I studied with Tinah. I know my 2X table. I don't use fingers anymore.
I painted a picture.The snake is black.
I have a sad face.
I have eyelashes, eye folds, and pupils. The nose has a bridge and nostrils.
The grass is green.
The flower is purple.
I ate a grilled cheese sandwich and milk for lunch.
I ate kimchi soup and rice for snack.
I want to go to the swimming pool.
It was a nice day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment