Saturday, September 4, 2010

Today is Saturday

Today is September 4th.I played Youtube Videos.
I sang "I Just Can't wait to Be King". That's Simba's song. :)
I sang "Take me out to the ball game".
I sang "He lives in You". That's music.
I sang "You've got a Friend in me". That's Woody's song.
The TV remote was my microphone.

I sang "Hakuna matata".
I went to Walmart. I bought a juice. It's Capri Sun.I bought colored pencils.I colored in the Toy Story coloring Book.
I colored Slinky Dog Yellow. Slinky Dog is Happy.
I want to go to school. My Teacher is Mr. H.
I painted a picture.There are 7 clouds in the sky.
The snake is scary. D:
The little Ant is black.
Look! I have a sad face.
The Angry face is in the grass.
I have a Happy face.
The rocks are under The snake.
Whoa!
The sun is yellow.
The grass is green.The sky is blue.
Andy, Matthew, Hyelee, Tinah, mommy and Daddy are at home.
I ate noodles for lunch. It tastes good! I ate pizza too. I drank lemonade.It was a good day. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment