Monday, November 22, 2010

Today is Monday

Today is November 22nd.
I went to Target.

I bought ice cream.
I went to school.
I ate fish sticks.

I learned Addition.
I ate mandoo after school.

I studied with Tinah.

I studied Math. 3X6=18. 4X7=28. 4X6=24.

I wrote questions and answers.
Who is going to King's Dominion?
Matthew, Daddy, Hyeri noona, Nabin, and Andrew are going to King's Dominion.
What are you singing?

I'm singing the Rock n Learn song.
When is Ora's Birthday?

Ora's Birthday is coming in December.

Where is the bus going?

The bus is going to school.

Why is Andrew sleeping?

Andrew is sleeping because he is tired.

How are you doing?

I'm doing well.

I painted a picture.


The boy is happy because he likes oranges. He is in the kitchen.
The oranges are on the table.

The super star is happy.

The curtains are green.

It was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment