Friday, October 15, 2010

Today is Friday

Today is October 15th.
I went to Target.
I bought candy corn.
I ate soup and rice for breakfast.
I ate Chicken Parmesan for lunch at school.
I ate spam and rice after school.
I ate soup and rice for dinner.
I painted a picture.

What is the season?
It is fall.
The leaves are on the ground.
The snake is longer than the worm.
Where is the superstar? The superstar is on the dirt.
The mouse is happy.
The mouse is not friends with the snake.
The mouse and the snake are on the grass.
I studied Math. 3X4=12. 3X8=24. 3X3=9. 7X3=21. 3X6=18. 2X8=16.
I studied with Tinah.
Mom is shorter than Matthew.
Winter is colder than summer.
Andy is older than Matthew.
Daddy is taller than Matthew.
I went to school.
I rode the bus.
I got gas with Tinah.
It was a good day. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment